If "Bitcoin" is said to be common in the public in general, isn't it "a dubious financial product we cannot understand"? Recently the platform has been improved, so it is an era when anyone can easily create their own virtual currency. As a result, virtual fraud / ponzi scheme type of virtual currency is also born (of course disappeared at the same time).
The virtual currency is a big business material that is hot in the fraud industry (as it is said to be "the past highest"). In the first place, there is no real entity and there are also plenty of cases of similar price rise (including bitcoin ) in the past. "Bitcoin price has been already rising enough, but for the crypto currency for which we are sales agents..."
It will be immune to the people of the empowerment traders who are trading bitcoins (or virtual currencies with world trading volume at most 10th place). But this is quite happy for bot traders, isn't it?
Although there is a feeling of being honest and exhausted, such as a variation related to charity and industrial promotion, the world which the fraudster and empathy will spread will continue for a few years, fraud is caught · HYIP collapses. While the industry is purifying, the image of bitcoin is dragged out every time it is reported in the news, .... "Yeah, a big welcome." I imagine such traders are surprisingly large.
In the world, there are factors that improve the image of the bitcoin and factors to make it worse, the factor to make it worse boosts the volatility of the price. For traders, I wonder if there are more people to look at, even though they do not agitate it.
Elements that worsen the image of bit coin (increase long-term volatility)
- Frugal usage (money wash and asset flight)
- Ponzi Scheme coins and HYIP
- Exchange bankruptcy and hacking incidents
- Regulation by the Chinese government
- Purification and awareness raising of fraud by online justice (verification site etc.)
- Lobby activity by the bitcoin exchange to the government
While repeating image and trust up / down,
- Boosting Fintech with major capital
- Player inflow from FX
- Major FX operator opens bitcoin exchange
(However, if you do not decrease the commission to 0% trading volume will not increase, it will be worn out)
- Advancement of trading method information commercialization progress
- Bot developers become arms merchants, bot becomes EA in FX industry
After such a future, in the long term, bitcoin will gain stability of the legal currency level of the emerging countries and settle as a speculation tool to obtain citizenship equal to FX . However, at that time the delicious part has disappeared. .
- It is "properly" shady, (in a sense) decent people can not enter
- Lessons learned from Mt. Gox case, Infrastructure and regulations are progressing
(However, price still has distortion for profit)
- A decent and large capital (literally a fund with different capital digits, etc.) has not entered a floating coin trade
Now it may be a happy time for individual bot traders.